Gå til innhold

Series 3 parts in Bardu?

tuko

Anbefalte innlegg

Hejsan guys, I'm on a long trip and the other day my left front wiper arm ( driver side) snapped off. For the time being I'm using pieces of 2wiper arms with many plastic bands holding them together.

Would it be possible to buy a wiper arm ( left side) in Bardu?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Todd.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Yes sir I knew of the event, that's why the post. I'm hoping that someone who's going or a sponsor who may have a display this year may have a wiper arm that I need.

Cheers

Todd.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hejsan Guys,

I want to express my sincere thanks for all the help today. You know who you are, your kindness and willingness to help another Land Rover owner shows the wonderful spirit of the Norsk Land Rover Klubb.

I only hope one day that I can return the same.

Cheers,

Todd.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 år senere...

"For the time being I'm using pieces of 2wiper arms with many plastic bands holding them together.

Would it be possible to buy a wiper arm ( left side) in Bardu?"

You can also purchase them from 4WheelOnline. It's more convenient that way. Lots of great deals too.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...