Gå til innhold

11 years later

Victor Diaz

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello all,

I think it has passed like 11 years since my last thread on this forum. And I still remember when one member of this forum, a norwegian guy which I dont remember his name, came to the south of Gran Canaria to spend some days under the sun and our nice weather...

Time passes so fast...

Well, just to update, I still am in love with Landies and now have 3 Defenders and a VW Caravelle T3 Syncro Westfalia... I send a picture of them...

I was asking myself if anyone has a Youtube account where I can see your travels and adventures with your Landies in Norway or around the world...(?)

20160805_202824-1 (1).jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 år senere...
  • 9 måneder senere...
  • 2 år senere...

Wow, time goes by super fast... Thanks for the info on the channels some of you have... I'll check it out... I'm going to start a new thread looking for info on an oil and filter change place . Northern Norway because a friend is driving through Sweden and going to the North Cape and maybe going south through Norway... 

Thanks again!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi again,

I've been following Land Rover Drive for some years now... Good channel and good content too...!

Being also an owner of a VW Caravelle T3 Syncro I also follow a guy called Simon Braek, he drives another VW van like mine and his videos are awesome too, because he shows us many different but super nice places in Norway... 

By the way, the picture I show up there is a bit old. I still own the 90 300Tdi, and the VW Caravelle, but the rest of my "sons" are a 100 Tdi200, a Range Rover Classic 300Tdi, a Discovery Camel Trophy Limited Edition 300Tdi (from factory) and an original Camel Trophy Discovery from the 1993 event, from the Canary Islands Team (needs a restoration)... :rolleyes:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...