Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 504
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

• 2 uker senere...

nice, id have changed that filter head at the same time to be truthful.

How's the underbody traverse, they have a sad tendancy to be eaten by the tin worm too ?

The pictures of the insides of the chassis rails dont inspire much confidence in LR rust prevention to be honest.

That reminds me thats its time to order in some lanolin oil and treat both Defenders.

Glen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...

The event is unfortunately too far away for us.

Grandchildren 1,4 and 5 will be a mouthful,I think.

But DLRK,yes.

yes we really wanted to do this event and visit lofoton but we are just to busy at the moment with work so think i will just crack on with the new camper and see if we can't get a week at the end of sep-oct and do the event in north germany... :huh:

http://www.adventure-northside.com

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...

great day at the office today...this is one im building for the boss...fitted new seats and seatbox insulation then fitted the safety devices roll cage for a soft top...fitted the bumper and steering guard last week......should have it all finished for friday....

RIMG2854.JPG

RIMG2848.JPG

RIMG2856.JPG

RIMG2868.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 måneder senere...
  • 4 uker senere...
  • 5 måneder senere...

Well yet again i have had problems, my darling wife decided to update the computer.....and she managed to crash it and loose all the information so i haven't been able to do much this last few months....but yes....im back......sorry gautes.....and thanks to admin for sorting me out a new password.....:D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Ok had this nice 50th anniversary in for some work..4lt V8 auto no 292 of 385....then my boss liked it so much he's gone out and bought this 50th anniversary no 129 but it needs a complete rebuild.....and guess who has got to do it....ME..........

RIMG4008.JPG

RIMG4009.JPG

RIMG4010.JPG

RIMG4011.JPG

RIMG4013.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...