Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 62
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

• 2 uker senere...

ok its been a busy week..we met up with peter and glen from bergen and we spent a very nice night by the fire with a few beers…or spirits……the show was fantastic there was a lot of campers there must have been at least a 1000 trucks…..there was no room left to camp and the show was very well attended with lots of ideas for my next project..

on the sunday night we were the only ones left in the field and we heard this band tuning up…very loud…so went to investigate and it was only BRIAN ADAMS in the next field doing a gig so we sat by the fire and had 2 hours of rock and roll…..fantastic…...

so we have been heading north but last thursday we passed a field that was putting on a show so we turned round and pulled in and asked what was going on….its a tractor festival so we asked if we could stay and they said yes…so we have been here for three days…its got a bar, music ,food…lots of vintage tractors and some steam engines….its GREAT…….we are loving our trip so far….cant wait to get up to you lot….

DSCF9936.JPG

DSCF9842.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Was great to meet you Kev, looking forward to seeing you and E at the norwegian Landstreffet, we heard the sound check before Brian Adams, but had to make our errand south as you know.

anyway 3800 km, xxx litres of fuel (everything over 1 Litre / 10 Km is for fun).

What a fantastisk week, going next year ?

planning to get there earlier to get a good spot to camp....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Been traveling through north Germany for the last couple of days and its very beautiful very agricultural looks a bit like staffordshire…….so while we have been here i have been boning up on my german …been watching the box set of auf wiedersehen pet…..donkeyshite…..

we have been looking at a region called usedom on the baltic coast but yesterday we went into poland and we are now spending a couple of days on a nice little wooded site getting used to the polish language its very nice…..towards the end of this week we will be making our way back to germany for the ferry port at sassnits where we will get the ferry to sweden ……..

DSCF0019.JPG

DSCF9947.JPG

DSCF9806.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Was great to meet you Kev, looking forward to seeing you and E at the norwegian Landstreffet, we heard the sound check before Brian Adams, but had to make our errand south as you know.

anyway 3800 km, xxx litres of fuel (everything over 1 Litre / 10 Km is for fun).

What a fantastisk week, going next year ?

planning to get there earlier to get a good spot to camp....

yea see you at the event in three weeks…….we were suppose to be going to lofoton islands….but we are doing to much bumming about and enjoying ourselves its taken 2 weeks to get to the north of germany so might have to get to lofoton another time…….its going to take us another 2 weeks just to get to norway as theres so much we want to see……..no rush……...

DSCF0003.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok on the polish germany boarder sitting in Mc Donalds drinking coffee and stealing there wifi…….heading to peenamunde to see the museum tomorrow then in a couple of days catch ferry over to sweden……. B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Been in peenemunde for two days looking at the museum where the V1 and V2 rockets were developed quite an interesting place then went to see the old russian sub thats quite a bit of scrap iron…….ok we will move up the coast to sassnits tomorrow to look at ferry times so maybe next monday we will be heading for sweden…its only taken us 3 weeks to get through germany……..no rush then….

Been in peenemunde for two days looking at the museum where the V1 and V2 rockets were developed quite an interesting place then went to see the old russian sub thats quite a bit of scrap iron…….ok we will move up the coast to sassnits tomorrow to look at ferry times so maybe next monday we will be heading for sweden…its only taken us 3 weeks to get through germany……..no rush then….

dive,dive,dive…..

DSCF0171.JPG

DSCF0148.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok made it to sassnits in north germany and had a great day at the port and guess what we found another submarine but this one was british so we spent some time looking round it and spent a great afternoon in the sun before heading to the port and camping for the night on some waist ground by the sea as the ferry to sweden was at 7.45am.

we took the ferry and we arrived in sweden at trelliborg at 12am on the dot….headed up the coast for an hour or so then pulled up at a rest area as we were going through a big rain and thunderstorm so we decided to call it a day and spend the night here …but it was a good call as we awoke to glorious sunshine…..we are now sitting in Mc Donalds using there internet and stealing there electricity…….lovin it…...

oh and yesterday i bashed my head……..i said things like dam and blast and bother…...

DSCF0262.JPG

DSCF0268.JPG

DSCF0223.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Ok nearly there……we are crossing into Norway this afternoon so should be somewhere near Oslo trying to miss the traffic so we are heading slightly east and up the 22 so should be at the landstreef site early next week or there abouts…stopped by the sea in sweden last night it was B) and refreshing…..

DSCF0375.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Gaute….its a good job we didn't we got stopped and searched at the boarder… :blink: …….BUT I DONT REMEMBER THERE BEING A BOARDER LAST TIME WE WERE HERE… :huh: ..

they asked if we were carrying whisky,cigarettes or amphetamines…… :o …when i picked myself up of the floor with laughter… :D:lol::D:lol: …they said we could go………thanks customs……we do look dodgy…. :angry:

May I recommend Lofoten in 2016¿?

oh yes… B) …theres always time to come back and do more……we have to do finland yet as well… :blink: ….maybe we should get a trip up for 2016….. :wub:

we spent last night in the country wild camping….not sure where but it was nice and quiet….we are heading up to gjovik then onto elveden to the site saturday or sunday…….so its nearly here………looking forward to it……. ;)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Welcome to Norway, and thank you for som entertaining reading. I met you a few kilometers after you passed Ørje, and waved at you, but I guess you didn't notice, since I was driving my ex-wifes BMW, and not a proper vehicle.

Hope you have a nice time here, and that the weather stays nice. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi. Welcome to Norway. I'm pretty sure I met you yesterday passing Gran. I'm driving a black Defender with a caravan. We were heading for Bø Sommarland before we goes to the landstreff.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

thanks for the welcome guys…we arrived on site friday afternoon after spending the night at a beautiful spot by a lake about 6km from the site so we have met up with some old friend and faces i recognise from years gone bye we have found a pitch and have settled down for the week…saturday we had a rest day cleaning the truck and getting things back in order…sunday was a day of rest we slept in until 11.30 and spent the day chilaxing……..today gaute took us off roading and i ended up being his winch monkey for the afternoon….it was great fun to be doing something else than just driving…..then i had to repair a slow puncture that i have been topping up for the past week…. :blink: .

ok if you coming to the event please come along and say hi so i can put names to faces and say hello….. B)

DSCF0464.JPG

DSCF0404.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

well we had a great week with you all and thanks very much for making us so welcome and thanks to the organisers for doing such a good job….well done… :wub: …. we did some laneing some BBQing a lot of sleeping and just relaxing it was good to not be on the road for a week. i think it was tuesday we had a storm and i haven't seen rain like it since spain……it was tropical… :blink: .ok took the ferry from oslo - copenhagen and we are now cooking in the heat at the danish event with karin and gautes……heading south on the homeward leg next week…... :(

DSCF0490.JPG

DSCF0491.JPG

DSCF0547.JPG

DSCF0561.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

well we finished the danish event and traveled to Odense to see some friends we spent a couple of nights parked on a disused quay then we have hit the road again and are near hamburg heading for holland to hook up with some friends there then monday we might get a ferry back to the UK ……..

DSCF0791.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...