Gå til innhold

Pressures from "above"

1120td5

Anbefalte innlegg

I just upgraded to a D3 2005 model after overhearing my SWIMBO telling her mum of how the D2 was nearly going to get her deaf. I was in the garage by then. Swearing hard in Norwegian. Words that could set Martin Schanke at bay.

Trying hard to get the XZY Inhibitor switch connecting to the gears. I happily made it and we proudly reached destination Sirdal to reach pure white snow on the mountains.

The pressures from above are namely, the Mechanic and SWIMBO (She-Who -I- must- be- Obeyed)...... Deliberate sentence please..

The mechanic will at all cost squeeze you to bits when you deliver the truck to them. I many-a-times see them smiling and showing off red salami teeth when I get to the driveway.

I feel they sing Samantha Fox's "Touch me, touch me now" ...Oh surely one touch and a 1.28% multiplies any number they quote. The minimum is a Nok 1000 an hour for workmanship.

My better half laughed upon reading this and here again, she had to approve of it before publishing. The constant bell that rings are;

• The truck is blinking green in the dashboard
  • The coating on the D3 is bubbling
  • There is a loud noise when hand brake is activated (D3) Parts ready to save the brakes
  • There are 3 Amigoes in the truck (Please leave the Mexicans alone)
  • When I press the pedal, the truck does not fire (Injectors in trouble D2)

None-the-less, we still stick to these funny trucks I call Land Rover. One day, when they call from Hamer (Lotto) These pressures from above will be lessened.

Endret av 1120td5
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 år senere...

SWIMBO + D2 = deaf ?

Cured forever after a run round the block with a Series.

Trade the electronic cars for a Defender + hearing protection and an inulated overall with feminine colors.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...