Gå til innhold

The Great Summer Adventure.

TUGGY

Anbefalte innlegg

Well this year we are doing a big tour of northern europe and scandinavia so thought i would start a blog and let you know how we are getting on...... :huh:

Well i booked the ferry today so our adventure will start on the 14th june when we will head down to dover and get the ferry over to dunkirk then we are attending the overland show at badkissingen http://www.abenteuer-allrad.de/besucher/for-foreign-visitors/english/

so far;

june 18-23 Overland show at badkissingen

june 15-19 Norweigen land rover meeting

june 21-26 Danish land rover meeting

july 30- 3 August Sweden land rover event

We will be traveling in the 101 camper so look out for us and if you see us give a wave...... :blink:

DSCF8796.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 62
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

If I read July instead of June someplaces it becomes clearer.

Otherwise youll miss some events and do a lot of driving. ;)

ahhh yes gautes...you dont miss a thing do you....it was just a typo error... blush pretty sure i would have made the events...... :blink:

june 18-23 Overland show at badkissingen

july 15-19 Norweigen land rover meeting

july 21-26 Danish land rover meeting

july 30- 3 August Sweden land rover event

5th october - 23rd october moroc explore.... :D .

http://kevcardno.wix.com/tugs-4x4#!explore-maroc-raid-2014/c1lld

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Were will you enter Norway?

And wich date(might be early to know...)?

Espen

Going from north germany to sweden then traveling up to the lofton islands for a look round then down to pick up the show on the 15th july. :D ..but it might all change every day is different and we dont plan....just do it...... :blink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...

Ok ferry is booked for the 15th june from dover to dunkirk so we will be heading off to the show in germany....... :D ............ so will be there for a week ...so i will keep this blog updated as time goes bye.... :blink:

i have been doing some fettling on the truck to get it ready so for the next month or two i will be having a few weekends away camping just to see that everything is working ok...... :unsure:

i might have to get me a set of these tires before we set off...... :wub:

1520724_476114852500013_1947398440_n.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

Guys i need some information please.

i need to know where i can book in for the noewiegen,danish,and sweden events and i need to do it pretty quick or i wont get a place...... :blink:

so any info would be appreciated .... :unsure:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

DLRK
http://la14.dk/tilmelding/

NLRK
http://nlrk.no/default.aspx?pageId=330

(booking not possible at the moment)

I will smuggle you and the car in if there is a problem not having booked :P:D

SLRK

http://www.slrk.org/svensk-land-rover-klubb/evenemang/summermeetsafsen.html

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok just booked into the danish event and sweden event.....and errr the norway event...so i have been told.... -_-

so now we are going to start getting ready we have an event in belgium in 3 weeks then back in the uk for two weeks then its off to germany and our summer adventure starts....cant wait.... :DB)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Hi

When you write "up to the lofton islands", I guess you have a typo and are heading to Lofoten?

Have you got any goals/places to get to in Lofoten?

Hope you get a nice trip.

dude thanks for the correction...the lofoten... blush

no we will just take our time and see where we end up..we will be in no hurry.....but i have been told i must catch a cod when we get there..... B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

If I can make a recommendation, a little known tourist location:

If you drive north pull off E10 at Raftsundet, take the road south along the sea.

- get on the ferry between Digermulen and Store Molla, it is not many trips per day. Planning may be in order.

- on Store Molla I can recall several nice locations for fishing, but if you rent a boat in Sponvika, south on the island there are many good locations some minutes off shore. There is good probability to get some large cod, maybe even deepsea redfish. The guy who leases boats also have rooms for rent and good setup for gutting and preparing the fish.

- on the island there are several nice white-sandy beaches where you may camp and enjoy the wiew.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok our adventure starts today.. B) ..we are going to wales this morning for a festival then on wednesday we are off to belgium for the 101 FC international gathering..... :wub: .....so let the traveling commence ......... :D .

If I can make a recommendation, a little known tourist location:

If you drive north pull off E10 at Raftsundet, take the road south along the sea.

- get on the ferry between Digermulen and Store Molla, it is not many trips per day. Planning may be in order.

- on Store Molla I can recall several nice locations for fishing, but if you rent a boat in Sponvika, south on the island there are many good locations some minutes off shore. There is good probability to get some large cod, maybe even deepsea redfish. The guy who leases boats also have rooms for rent and good setup for gutting and preparing the fish.

- on the island there are several nice white-sandy beaches where you may camp and enjoy the wiew.

thanks for the heads up.....will have a look at that..... ;)

and we are booked in for norway event.....thanks gautes....... B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

managed to get to wales in the rain...it rained all weekend but we stayed dry and warm thanks to the nuclear night heater......

we then drove to dover and got on the ferry to dunkirk then traveled to the ardenns in belgium where we met 7 other 101,s we had a great 5 days at a camp site by the river we went canoeing walking..BBQing sleeping and green laneing....wow what a sight with 9 101,s tearing up the countryside.........

post-4460-0-24074000-1393022089.jpg

GetAttachment-2.aspx.jpeg

GetAttachment-9.aspx.jpeg

Endret av TUGGY
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok been servicing the truck this week and just checking it over we leave saturday for dover then on to brussels for an over night stop before heading to the overland show at badkissengen in germany,

The weather is unpredictable at the moment but long range forcast says its going to get better...i hope so.... :blink:

DSCF8399.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Well i couldnt be any worse then last year could it ?

We head down on Wednesday, overnighting just after the Dannish - German border then carry on and plan to arrive after lunch.

Glen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

We had some of that yesterday, but not so heavy rain.

Lets hope its now finished and the ground will dry up in time.

Are you sure the camp opens Wednesday ?, I was under the impression it didnt open until Thursday.

OK first one there makes the brews :-)

Glen

Cancel the Wednesday comment,

It is possible just re read the web site.

Glen

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...