Gå til innhold

Defender med automat gir på Finn

f-r-lars

Anbefalte innlegg

Smaken er som baken, men i mitt hode er det vanvittig å betale 2x «markedspris» for en bil, bare fordi den pyntet med noen plast biter!?

Nei - da heller en helt original bil med lav km. 

Edit; Og hva f... gjør det «Puma-panseret» på denne 2003 modellen?

Endret av Gin
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

58 minutter siden, Gin skrev:

Smaken er som baken, men i mitt hode er det vanvittig å betale 2x «markedspris» for en bil, bare fordi den pyntet med noen plast biter!?

Nei - da heller en helt original bil med lav km. 

Edit; Og hva f... gjør det «Puma-panseret» på denne 2003 modellen?

Det er litt 2011 å klage på Pumapanser på td5;) automatgir i defender hadde vært artig! 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

The car is mine. Thank you Frank very much for helping me sell it. As usual, you are a quality man and always appreciate your help and excellent Landy advice :D

The reason I am selling this Defender because I have Land Rover sickness and I want to move on to another car. I want to buy a 90 and do it all again. 

This 110 is a FULL refurb. Ground up. Everything. Plus many added extras. It's in better condition than the day it rolled out of Solihull! If you think its too expensive, fine I respect that. But I can tell you that the vehicle was 200k to buy (about right 2 years ago), then refurb 400... do the maths.  Anyway, give me a bid.

All the best everyone. Thank you for listening. I hope to meet you all one day now I am here in Norway to stay

Oh and Gin my man.... shove it mate.

Cheers

Paul

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Mange bygger om sine biler mer eller mindre slik at de passer DEM.

Om andre ikke liker ombyggingen får så være.

Evt. salgspris blir deretter.

Stilig bil , synes jeg , men pris og utstyr matcher dårlig mitt bilhold.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

5 hours ago, gautes said:

Many build their cars more or less so they fit DEM.

If others don't like the remodeling then be.

Any selling price then becomes.

Stylish car, I think, but price and equipment do not match my car.

Hi Mikes

Thanks very much for that.

I have been thinking a lot about what to do with the price on this car before advertising it. I understand your points, and in many ways, I agree. (Also Jørn & E Hammers points are good.)

The condition its in now brings it up to current standard (especially considering Defenders were never changed over time).

So the problem for me is how much to sell it for  considering it is a complete overhaul? 

Any ideas?

Thank you very much.

Paul

p.s. I hope English is ok. You can reply in Norwegian if you wish. Thank you

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

jeg har prøvd de siste årene å lage en rød tråd på hva disse bilene egentlig koster. Sliter dog litt med den røde tråden. 
Med tanke på at det ligger en rimelig strøken 07 modell som har gått ca. like langt på finn til 299 999,- så er jo den kanskje en fin ledetråd. Legg til noen kroner for ombygging, ekstra lydisolering etc. 
Bilen vill være mye mer interresant for meg om den lå rundt 300 - 350k. Men fortsatt er det mye penger for denne doningen. Og da spiller @gautes kommentar inn. er dette en bil som matcher min preferanser like godt som den som bygde den.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

På 29.5.2019 den 0.19, Paul OB skrev:

The car is mine. Thank you Frank very much for helping me sell it. As usual, you are a quality man and always appreciate your help and excellent Landy advice :D

The reason I am selling this Defender because I have Land Rover sickness and I want to move on to another car. I want to buy a 90 and do it all again. 

This 110 is a FULL refurb. Ground up. Everything. Plus many added extras. It's in better condition than the day it rolled out of Solihull! If you think its too expensive, fine I respect that. But I can tell you that the vehicle was 200k to buy (about right 2 years ago), then refurb 400... do the maths.  Anyway, give me a bid.

All the best everyone. Thank you for listening. I hope to meet you all one day now I am here in Norway to stay

Oh and Gin my man.... shove it mate.

Cheers

Paul

Sorry mate, my comments was not meant as criticism of a sales add. I responded to what I belived to be a discussion of an add. - found on Finn. 

The car has obviously gone through a fare more extensive re-build, than just hanging on some “plastic parts” as stated in my idiotic post above - please accept my apologies.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

1 hour ago, Gin said:

Sorry mate, my comments was not meant as criticism of a sales add. I responded to what I belived to be a discussion of an add. - found on Finn. 

The car has obviously gone through a fare more extensive re-build, than just hanging on some “plastic parts” as stated in my idiotic post above - please accept my apologies.

thank you very much for your kind response.

i do appreciate it

cheers

9 hours ago, Sven said:

Prisen må justeres opp for automat. En auto fra Ashcroft koster tross alt 3500 pund i bare deler

16 minutes ago, E-Hammer said:

Godt poeng.

Thanks Sven/Hammer, so let’s say.... double that and it’s fully installed. That’s nok70k

And the roof tent (50k)

and... and

The problem is that not everyone wants all the bells and whistles that I have put on it. But if one DID (want them), personally, I think the car is a bargain at the price. 

Just sayin’  :-)

cheers boys and thanks again

Paul

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

16 minutter siden, Paul OB skrev:

thank you very much for your kind response.

i do appreciate it

cheers

Thanks Sven/Hammer, so let’s say.... double that and it’s fully installed. That’s nok70k

And the roof tent (50k)

and... and

The problem is that not everyone wants all the bells and whistles that I have put on it. But if one DID (want them), personally, I think the car is a bargain at the price. 

Just sayin’  :-)

cheers boys and thanks again

Paul

And ... the fact that if I had too much money. Then I would bought your car right away :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Beautiful defender! I think the price is probably pretty good considering what it is. I just don't think the Norwegian market is used to paying for fully refurbished vehicles yet since there are still plenty of Defenders that haven't rusted to the point of needing full restorations...  

Good luck with sale, someone is going the get a pretty unique Defender!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...