Gå til innhold

Til info: Santana Trophy mars 2019

Anbefalte innlegg

Santana Trophy

link: https://www.santanatrophy.com/?fbclid=IwAR3jYe9jHmgw1J7OpKbo8NCUo-WQT5HHO6W25mzGlZZN7ctgqU-H4B34PTM

santana trophy.JPG

Santana Trophy is a tribute, an homage to the past, to the classic Land Rovers and to the pioneers in rally raids like the first few Paris-Dakar or Camel Trophy.

Santana Trophy is a race made up of 6 stages driving Land Rover Santana and Series. Navigation, orientation, driving-ability tests and rescues are all part of the day to day of the event, but friendship and comradeship play a key role in getting past the numerous obstacles; all of this set in the spectacular landscapes of Morocco.

Santana Trophy is not a time trial race or an extreme 4x4 race. All the itineraries are chosen and further verified by the organization to be sure they are perfectly acceptable for all the permitted models.

The competition is decided by a score that favors the teams that more closely follow the track set by the organization, bonifies the least potent cars and establishes a series of tests in which the teams will have to show their dedication and intelligence in order to pass them.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...