Gå til innhold

L860, Defender Sport - 2026

Anbefalte innlegg

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.carmagazine.co.uk/amp/car-news/first-official-pictures/land-rover/defender/

Land Rover Defender Sport: what we know

The Defender Sport is still a long way out. But L860 has our full attention because, similar to Defender, it has the premium entry-level outdoors niche all to itself. While the box-shaped classic is visually and technically off-road-biased, the Sport edition has more of an on-road and lifestyle flavour with plenty of convenience features in addition to the full set of mountain climbing gear.

Think of it as a modern Suzuki Jimny/Jeep Wrangler for the well-to-do in-crowd. To be built in low labour-cost Nitra, the Defender Sport will be available as a full battery electric vehicle.

Engines, specs

Electrification is coming to the Defender family, but most buyers will initially buy internal combustion engines, while battery tech and infrastructure play catch up. Engineering sources have confirmed to CAR quite a few details about the engines and specs of this quintessential reduce-to-the-max British SUV. Buyers will be able to select the number of doors as well as the bodystyle, trim level, character of the car and, of course, the flavour of north-south engine.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...