Gå til innhold

Bytte wire bakluke D3

freelange

Anbefalte innlegg

...kom på en ting til jeg lurer på! Begge wirene til nedre del av bakluka har røket - altså wirene som holder den slik at man kan sitte der. Har nye wires, men hvordan gjør man selve byttet? Må man demontere veldig mye dør? Har søkt litt på youtube etter tutorials, men ikke funnet noe hjelpsomt.

Ellers god mandag :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Kanskje til hjelp:

You don;t need to get the whole side panel off - just get it away enough to be able to replace the cable stay. 

To make life easier, first remove the panel extends over the hinges of the bootflap - lift up the flap and there are 3 screws to remove, then lift it directly upwards as it's also retained on 3 clips inside the boot. You need to do this as the edge of the flap holds the edge of the side trim. 

Next remove the two springloaded luggage loops on the floor of the boot (one screw each, under the loop) as these also hold down the carpeted trim next to the side trim and therefore also help hold the side trim in place. 

Next, take off the little triangular trim which surrounds the bolt which the tailgate grasps to stay shut. 

Next, you have to lever the side trim out of its place. It's only held in by clips - I started with a screwdriver behind the junction between the top rear of the trim and the trim which comes down the C pillar. You just need to ease it out of place. You can easily get it out far enough to access the taligate stay reel. 

The reel is held on with 2 bolts - they just need to be removed and the new stay put in place. You need to thread the new cable through the relevant hole in the trim before you can out everything back together - in the reverse order. Don't just bash the side trim into place - you need to do that quite carefully or you'll end up mashing the trim clips. 

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...