Gå til innhold

Details about JubileumTreff 2015?

HarryWoker

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello from the Netherlands!

During our Summer Holiday we plan to visit your Jubileum Treff 2015 at Karmoy. Together with a group of Dutch Land Rovers from the Dutch Land Rover Register (DLRR).

I will try to drive my 1983 red Series III 88-inch up to Karmoy. For some video footage of travels with the DLRR, look here:

http://www.dlrr.nl/film

Question: when will there be more (English) information avaliable at the website, as my knowledge of Norwegian language is rather rusty?

Regards,

Harry

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Here are some information in Norwegian, English and German.

This is the information set for the coming web-page update.

Prices and registration are also soon ready for the web-page.

INVITASJON JUBTREFF.pdf

Hvordan komme seg til Jubileumstreff på Karmøy.pdf

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 2 måneder senere...

Update on the participation of the Dutch Land Rover Register (DLRR). Due to several circumstances we're down to only 3-4 Land Rovers planning to attend the event. Planned participation: a Series IIA Forward Control, a Series III 88-inch, a Defender 90 and possibly a Freelander 1 (or either a '101'?).

I am still struggling to understand the Registration Instructions (as part of the language is still Norwegian :) ) and how I can include the whole group... Question: is it also possible to show up at teh event and register (and pay) at the entrance?

Question: are there any other foreign Land Rover Clubs attending the event?

Regards,

Harry Woker

1983 Series III (ex British Telecom Scotland West)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...

To all who made this event such a nice event (apart from the guy who desigend the men's toilet:)):

The 3 Dutch equipes from the Dutch Land Rover Register returned safely into the Netherlands. Jaap & Ada waits (in NLD) for the dispatch of their 1963 unfortunate Forward Control back to Holland...

In the meantime I posted some 72 pictures of the DLRR expedition towards Karmoy: https://picasaweb.google.com/101928778608939259324/ZomervakantieZuidwestNoorwegen2015

My 1983 Series III travelled this expedition 2102 mile (3382 km) at a (petrol) fuel expenditure of 1 liter per 7.4 km.

Many thanks from teh Netherlands for such a lovely event!

Kind regards,

Harry and the red Series III

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...