TUGGY

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 62
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

ok made it to holland to my friends farm…..now chilling until monday when we leave for the ferry to England tuesday lunchtime from the hook of holland…..we did 3 ferry,s yesterday to reach north holland

DSCF0873.JPG

DSCF0855.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok got back wednesday afternoon after a 4 hour jaunt from harwich...... :blink: ..........so its over but we had a great time catching up with old friends and meeting some new ones seeing some great sights and travling through some great countrys..........so to everybody that made us so welcome we send you a big thank you......and lets hope we can do it all again...... B)

kev & erica.....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 år senere...

well just a post note...put the 101 up for sale on the sunday night and had a call on the tuesday from a guy in scotland...it was collected on the wednesday morning and back in scotland that night.......and i am still getting calls 2 years later asking if i still have it and do i want to sell it......amazing..... :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...