Gå til innhold

This Is The 2013 Range Rover

Anbefalte innlegg

This Is The 2013 Range Rover

http://www.motorward...13-range-rover/

The first picture of the new generation Range Rover fell in the hands ofMotorAuthority a few minutes ago, showing the car in its full glory. Well, it only shows the front of the car, but that’s what we all waned to see. The side profile appears to be unchanged, apart from the new gills maybe, and the back-end – as seen in many spyshots – is also similar to the current model. Only the taillights are different, and weird.

2013-land-rover-range-rover.jpg

As for the front-end, new Evoque-inspired headlights, new bumper and a very shiny grille are the new stuff to set to the 2013 Range Rover apart from the older models. This, it seems, the best JLR designers could do to give the car a fresh look without ruining its character.

Range Rover has a timeless design that will remain roughly the same forever. That is not important. What is important, is all the new technologies in the new car that helps it retain its crown as the king of all SUVs. Weight saving has been the engineers’ main goal in developing the new RR. That is what they are focusing on to reduce the car’s fuel consumption and carbon emissions without having to change the powertrains.

So the new model still gets naturally-aspirated and supercharged V8 engine, as well as a V6 and a V8 diesel. There will eventually be a hybrid version, but not in the near future.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Jeg fikk ikke akkurat Morris Mini assosiasjoner.... selv om det er tidlig morgen (til å være en feriedag).

Etter min mening lover det godt - en tydelig makeover uten å være revolusjonerende på noen måte. Gleder meg til å se flere/bedre bilder. :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...