Gå til innhold

Next-gen Range Rover (Evoque'd) caught testing

Anbefalte innlegg

Folks at Autocar have caught the up-coming version of the Range Rover SUV testing somewhere in England and the very first thing you realize is that the design of the new flagship Land Rover has been inspired by the latest Evoque. The Evoque has been extremely popular with the customers and hence, is enjoying a lot of success over the world. The Evoque will be coming to India and so will be the next generation Range Rover featured here.

The biggest styling feature on the Range Rover which is inspired by the Evoque, apart from the overall shape of the SUV is the sloping roof-line. Range Rovers of the past have had a very boxy look with the roof-line running parallel to the window line of the vehicle. When Land Rover brought the Evoque, they did hint at applying the same design philosophy to the other cars in the range.

Artikkel på indiancarsbikes.in

Next-gen-Range-Rover-side-view-image.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...