Gå til innhold

oh no not again,,,,

TUGGY

Anbefalte innlegg

DSCF4942.jpg

DSCF4941.jpg

DSCF4940.jpg

ok just a few pics,,,still need to fit the new wheels and i have to order the tires,,and i have to get a new hood and fume curtain from craddocks but its nice and sunny and warm so i am going to use it open topped for a couple of months yet,,,,, :D

still a few jobs to do to it yet,i have to finnish the paint and fit out the cab,,,maybe put a flat heater in it for the winter,,,i insulated the engine bay with sound proofing foam,,,,what a difference it has made,,,engine is very good pulls like a train,need to change the transfer box but i can live with it for the moment,,,,,no to use it,,,going on a trip this weekend,,,, B):D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• Svar 504
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

went for a drive in the 101 cabriolet this evening in the sunshine,,,the rumble of 900x16,s on runway tarmac,,,the gentle hum of a 2.4 VM diesel echoing through a narrow street,,,the warm wind flowing through my locks of abundant hair,,,,,,,,life dosnt get much better than this,,,,,,, B):rolleyes:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...

ok im looking at putting a top on the cab for the winter think im going to do an aluminium hard top as i want the overlander body built by next march so its pointless buying a new canvas at 500 quid,,,,looking at what other people have done,,,, :unsure::blink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Winter??

In Spain???

Chicken!!!!

the rain will be here in a few weeks,,,,,and when it rains,,,,, it rains, :unsure: ,,tropical,,,,,, :o

fitted the new A bar and spot lights ,,,,,,and air horns,,,awsome,,, :P ,,

Endret av TUGGY
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

well after getting soaked this week, :unsure: ,,i have started to fabricate a hard top for it in aluminium chequer plate,, B) ,,should have it done this week will post pics later,,,, :P ,

has somebody been playing with the web site,,,,,,, :blink:

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Big efforts from moderators,and hackers :angry: ,have given us this splendid result. :wub:

well its good you are back, :D ,,,why would they want to hack your site are you hiding some thing,,,,,??????? :wacko:

Winter??

In Spain???

Chicken!!!!

now its tropical rain ,,thunder,lightning,,, :o but the new hard top is done,,,, :D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

well its good you are back, :D ,,,why would they want to hack your site are you hiding some thing,,,,,??????? :wacko:

now its tropical rain ,,thunder,lightning,,, :o but the new hard top is done,,,, :D

DSCF5083-1.jpg

DSCF5079-1.jpg

ok good test for the hard top today with plenty of heavy rain,,,,but all nice and dry,,,,, :P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...

ok its been on the road for just over three months now and i havent had to many teething problems,,, -_- still have the transfer box problem the viscous coupling has siezed but i am using it with just the rear prop shaft on and it drives ok,,,i am going to fit another one in the next few weeks and maybe fit a shorter bell housing so it willl give me more room in the back as i want to start building the rear overland body ,,,i found that in heavy rain water came through the screen and door tops,, :wacko: ,,never expected that,, :blink: ,,,not,,,,,,,anyway silicon is my best friend,,,insulated the cab with sound dedning foam,,,the stuff they use when fitting sterioes its hi density and corrigated,,,what a difference its cut 90% of the noise out well pleased with it,,,fitted my new red neon lights behind the roll cage so at night i have a warm red glow,,,ok it looks like a tarts bedroom but i like it,,,,,,,ok see if i can post some pics this weekend,,,,,,

been playing in the mud with the suzuki today,,,,,put it on its roof,,, :wacko: ,,,oppps..... :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

it looks like a tarts bedroom but i like it,,,,,,,

There are some things (about your past ?)that does not need mentioning,you know.

Now I need an eraser to get rid of that picture in my head....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 1 måned senere...
  • 2 uker senere...
  • 3 uker senere...

ok ordering a canvas for the back of the 101 as im going to morocco in it in 6 weeks time, :) ,,so i have to get it in for a service,,,, fit the heater ,radio, and fit a bed in the back,cooker,log burner,toilet,, :blink: ,,got to be comfy,,,,, :o

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Your demands for luxury are rising,I can see.

Have a nice trip.

ok plan B has just occurred,, :o ,,i am now not going in the 101 to morocco as the 4 wheel drive is not fixed yet and i have been told we are doing the highest road in the atlas mountains and the hardest, :D ,,so need 4 wheel drive and with time catching up on us i have decided to take another 4x4,,,and wouldnt you know it,,,,my old mitsubishi delica came up for sale,, :huh: ,,so i bought it and shall be using that ,,,i will chuck some tires on it and give it a quick fettle and she will be ready to go,,,sleep inside ,radio,heater, :o ,,,just the job,,,then i can put the 101 in the garage and start the overlander body,,,,,,,lots to do,,, :blink: ,,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 3 uker senere...
  • 1 måned senere...
  • 2 uker senere...

So i managed to get time this week to fit the new tires to the mack 5 wheels i had some 305x70x16 GENERAL GRABBER AT2,s

not so sure if i like them, :blink: ,there about 2" smaller than the 900x16,s but they do ride a lot better i wanted something a bit more narlyer, :o ,,but these have good road manners so i will see how they go and maybe get something different next year,,,,ok next thing is to finish the 90 and then get the 101 back in the garage and finish the jobs that didnt get done,, :unsure: ,,,TFB,paint, and start building the over land body ready for my big trip ,,,coming up to see you lot,,,,, :D:lol::D

DSCF6194.jpg

DSCF6191.jpg

DSCF6190.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...