TUGGY

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 504
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

gautes,,,,i will try,,,,, B):D:o:huh::unsure:blush but if i don't make it,,,,you be sure to have a good time,,,,, but deffo next year,,,,,,, B)

ericas contract finishes april next year,,,if they don't renew,,,we are coming to live in norway,,,,,,so find me a job,,,,, B):rolleyes:

Endret av TUGGY
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

DSCF4676.jpg

DSCF4677.jpg

had a good day,,,bolted the front bumper on and fitted the headlights,,,,dropped the bumper as i was fitting it so put a big scratch on the front,,,so that fizzed me off a tad,,,,

now heres my thought...i have used the original head lamps but i have fitted them in front of the bumper as they used to fit in a frame that bolted at the back of the old bumper but they just got blasted with road crap and they were in bad shape so i fitted some plastic head light buckets from the old classic rangy and have used the head light surrounds from the 101,,,,now heres the thing,,,,i don't know if i like it like that,, :blink: ,,it looks clean and tidy and it should get it through the MOT so it will stop like that for the time being,,,in the future i might do something different......tomorrow i will start on the doors,,,, blush ,

had to buy a new grinder and a compressor today,,,both broke yesterday,,,,bugger,,,,, :wacko:

not happy with the screen surround,,,going to paint it silver,,,,, :o

Endret av TUGGY
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

Had a nice time,Tuggy,both in Norway and Denmark.

If only my wife had seen the tree at the trials :rolleyes:<_<

excellent just wish i could have been there glad you all had a good time,,,pretty sure you can fix the car,was there much damage,,,,maybe karen need to go to specsavers,, :blink: ,,ja,ja,ja,

been working on the 101 like a man possesed this last few weeks its all the little bits that take the time,,,,body is all back on and started to paint,,,not much left to do now,,,,maybe a couple of weeks and it should be on the road,,,, :lol: ,

DSCF4706.jpg

but next year i am not missing out on the fun,,,,,,,, B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

finished putting the bits and pieces on still got to paint the sides and tail gate so took her for a run around the road yesterday,i was quite happy she pulls like a train stops very well and steers ok just found two problems that have to be sorted,,,still got a vibration in the transmission and seeing as im using a viscous gearbox i think that might be the problem,,,,,will check it out today,then im not happy with the gear shift its to far behind me so might have to modify that other than those issues i feel we are getting there still have a load of painting to do and then theres the mot,,,,,,, :o

DSCF4722.jpg

DSCF4721.jpg

DSCF4726.jpg

DSCF4720.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

If the 101 fails the test,You have flunked your mechanics test :lol:

Something you should re-check? ;)

Break a leg,both of you :P

what you want me to break the mot testers legs,,,,,,,,,, B):o:unsure:

ok but i dont think that will help...it might pizz him off

Endret av TUGGY
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

ok,,,,,,it failed the MOT,,,,,,,,,not enough efficiency on the front lhs brake,,,,,,so i have to strip the hub and see what the matter is,,,,but passed everything else, :rolleyes: ,,,bugger,,,,,

not to worry it will be back at the test center on friday morning,,,hopefully it will pass,,,,,, :) been really busy this week and havent had time to see whats wrong,,,,,,, B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok stripped the hub,,,siezed cylinder, :o ,,the only one i didnt change,,,,so i put a new one on,,,should be ok,,,,,allso had a fuel starvation problem, :blink: ,,had to modify the pick up pipe in the tank,,,,should be ok now,,,,,only teething problems,,,,to be expected,,,,,, :lol:

think im going to change the transfer box from the viscose unit to another one i have on the back of an lt77 box out of a disco,,,,....migh be better,,,,,, B) ,

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Is it the same ratio?

yes,,,,,,,,,i think,,,wont be far out,,,,,

well it failed again today,,,,,,

it didnt have the GVW painted on the door,,,,and i had a leaky brake pipe joint,,it was weeping,,,,and i didnt have a spanner with me,,,,FXCK,FXCK,FXCK,,,,,,, :angry:

SO TONIGHT,,,,,,BEER,,,,and it can all go in thr garage till monday,,,,,arse,,,,,, :blink::P

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

WWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... :rolleyes: ..

101 NOW MOT,D AND INSURED,,,SHES ON THE ROAD,,,SO AFTER QUITE A FEW YEARS ROTTING AWAY,,, :unsure: ,,,SHES BEEN SAVED AND IS NOW BACK ON THE ROAD,,,, :P ,,

DO I FEEL GOOD,,, :lol: ,,,,,,,HELL YES,,,,, :D ,,

POST PICS LATER.........

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...