TUGGY

Anbefalte innlegg

• Svar 504
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

no hes bought another freelander....but its a 1.8 with a busted engine so in the middle of repairing it........ :blink:

oil mixed with the water what a bloody mess...... :wacko:

it took me ages to get it all clean....

Are the four rings on the underside of the bonnet from where the K-series ejected its pistons ??? :D

possibly....

got back from the pyrenees a couple of weeks ago ...had a good off road week..... B)

RIMG1822.JPG

RIMG1823.JPG

RIMG1826.JPG

RIMG1824.JPG

RIMG1662.JPG

RIMG1586.JPG

RIMG1729.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

oh dear, the trip looked good, just scraped a almost rust free 2001 due to the same problems, but the head was in better condition then yours...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...

Well here we are again....after loosing my computer for a few weeks to a virus and loosing all my pass words and websites...thanks to gates and admin im back...... :):lol:

ok this is the new camper....its coming along.....can you guess what it is yet....

RIMG2096.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Money ,its always the money ! :wacko: Why is it so hard to get them , an so easy to spend :D

Nice photos of the Freelander in the mountains. I will show it to a LR-friend , who belive Freelander`s is for "men in hat" :lol:

And he is the owner :D whitout the hat !

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...
  • 4 uker senere...

i have been tasked to build two defenders for a show...a 1990 200tdi lwb and a TD5 90" both in the workshop will be interesting... money no object....... :o

will post pics soon...... B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

nice work with the mastic gun.... :P

just leave it a few weeks for it to harden before you take it to a MOT...

Seriously looks tidy....

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

nice work with the mastic gun.... :P

just leave it a few weeks for it to harden before you take it to a MOT...

Seriously looks tidy....

theres no mastic there.... its an underseal i found that goes off in a day or two but still stays flexible i tried it on my truck and its been on for about 4-5 months now and its really good.....

why in heavens name did land rover make defenders out of recycled bean tins........

RIMG1986.JPG

RIMG2268.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

to be quite frank im glad land rover have stopped making the defender i know a lot of people like them but i do hope they come up with something better that will do the job better and not rust away and need a rebuild every 2-3 years....... :unsure:

every time i work on defenders i have to pick up 5-10 kilos of dirt......

Most heads are better than his,we like to believe. :P

Good going,Kev.

ha,ha,ha,ha,,,,,,,,,,,

RIMG2288.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...