Anbefalte innlegg

• 2 måneder senere...
  • Svar 504
  • Opprettet
  • Siste svar

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Mest aktive i denne tråden

Postede bilder

Dont hate me…… :wacko: ……..this is the new interim truck until i can get a new workshop and sort out the new camper…… B) .

its a 2nd generation Delica with a lift 2.8TD Auto ok ordered the new wheels and tires so let the mods begun…. :P .

10481710_891040597590024_7921488422997913356_n.jpg

10616507_891040634256687_8834640479404180539_n.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

you should wash your mouth with EP90 for daring to show a picture of a bits of sushi..... :angry:

but your forgiven with the freelander.... B)

Your head docter is very nice person blush

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 uker senere...

ok been very busy the last couple of weeks with the freelander i have just put a 35mm lift kit on it and fitted a nice set of modulars with 235x70x16 all terrains had some fouling with the inner wings but the lump hammer soon rectified that.. :blink: ... what a carry on fitting the lift kit everything i touched was siezed or rotten i snapped all the bottom strut bolts i think they were made of marsh mallow :wacko: ..for an 05 freelander the underside is rubbish i will be making some underbody protection for it later...ok i will put some pics up tomorrow...... B)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

ok i put the matt black bonnet on then put some old stickers i had lying around on.. :wacko: ....undersealed the sills ..now i have to build a roof hugging roof rack as that is where the spare is going to live and i want to mount the lazer lights up there.. :P .....ok getting there... B) .

DSCF1087.JPG

DSCF1086.JPG

DSCF1082.JPG

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...