Gå til innhold

Defender servicing in Oslo

Rob1815

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi! I have recently moved to Oslo and have brought my 2009 Defender 110. It needs to be serviced soon and I wondered if there were any recommendations for garages in the city please? I have all of the necessary filters etc which I brought with me but I'm looking for a good garage. I'd be grateful for any reccommendations please. Many thanks!

Ron

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

A couple of years ago i bought a Td5 that needed service with change of all fluids, seller was paying. Insignia estimated NOK 22.000 unless they found anything extra. I could not even bring myself to spend someone else’s money like that! Strømmen did it for less than kr 10.000 but that included some additional bits and pieces (as usual…). Kenneth there is good and drives Defender himself. I have used them since. Have also heard good things about Bilxtra Skøyen but never tried them myself.  

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hi @Rob1815

Welcome to Oslo!

I have lived in the city center for the last ten years, with seven of them with a Land Rover product.
I have used Bilxtra Skøyen, Strømmen Bil and Sandmo (They are based in Drammen) and also Autogården Kongsberg (same as Skøyen).

I consider these to be the best shops around Oslo.
For my self, i am now only using Bilxtra Skøyen. I find that William do a good job, for a good price and you dont have to wait five weeks to get an appointment - plus its the nearst.
I have no issue with recommending the others.

Actually i just deliverd my L322 today, because i need help with the coolantsystem.
But i have had my old 110 and Disco 1 there.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...