Gå til innhold

Defender service in Stavanger area?

JacekW

Anbefalte innlegg

Welcome everyone, 

Do you know any trusted service in the area of Stavanger, which is able to maintain the 110, 2.2? Although official LR service is very helpful, that come with the price which is not always pocket-friendly, as you can imagine. Enthusiast's garage could works better here I believe, but should be someone who now the beast well enough.

No specific issues at that moment, just to make a link for the future, in regards on general mechanics/leaking/engine service, and maybe some rust protect renewal. 

Thank you in advance for suggestions. 

PS. Feel free to respond in Norwegian, I'll try to manage.

Endret av JacekW
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bilpaviljongen - main dealers with a price as you mentioned.

Sandnes Bilverksted - They have good experience with LR and are a Mekonomen chain garage, I believe.

You could try ford, as it is a Ford engine, the rest of the car isn't exactly at the tip of automotive engineering development...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...