Gå til innhold

Road Trip - Rogoland to Hedmark

Tim_Rob

Anbefalte innlegg

Hello All,

planning on taking the Series 2 on a road trip from Rogoland to northern parts of Hedmark (area i have not been too).

Wanting to have a look at the Trans Euro Trail network (TET Norway - Trans Euro Trail - Europe's Dirt Road Adventure)

Will be camping our way across and back.

Any recommendations of some good/interesting back roads along my way to drive along? trying to find as many gravel roads as possible :D

Cheers, Tim

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Instead of driving E39 / E18, it is most obvious to take road 45 through Sirdal and so on over to Dalen, and from Dalen to Vrådal. Further from Vrådal to Lunde along Kvitseidvannet and Flåvannet. If you drive that route, you can take back roads, for example down to Lysebotn and other places. Along the way you will get to know goats and sheep, small villages and beautiful scenery.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Just remember that the TET concept is first and foremost meant for people on motorised 2 wheels.

Although Norway TET seems to be good enough to be able to take a car on the most tracks.

Plenty of video on Youtube so you can get an idea of what the TET is like.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hello thanks, yes im aware, i contacted TET and asked them the question if it was "allowed" as i did not want to be responsible for ruining a great initiative!

But they concluded the same, most of the tracks in Norway would be suitable for 4wd.

Guess i will find out :)

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Most, probably all, places that are allowed to drive by motorcycle are also allowed by car. 

The general rule is that it must be possible to drive in a "normal" 2wd car, for it to be allowed to drive there at all.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...