Gå til innhold

Ex Mill ČR

Sitil

Anbefalte innlegg

Hi, now I finally have time to introduce myself, I am from the town of N. Straecí in the Czech finally have time to introduce myself, I am from the town of N. Straecí in the Czech Norway, the customs warehouse and the way . I fell in love with the Norwegian LR Ex mill and bought one. Unfortunately, at the time of COVID 19, I sent the vehicle to the Czech Republic by truck and performed the inspection only on photographs. Of course, the vehicle was not in such a technical condition as the original owner said. The problems started at the borders in Norway and subsequently in the Czech Republic, where I was accused of illegally importing military material into the EU. For these reasons, I had to place the Ex Mill in a customs warehouse for several months. I was very tired from the events (mainly financially), so I drove from the customs warehouse in Prague about 80 km of houses without registration marks. The car did not want to start, I had to pour gasoline directly into the carburetor and the battery cable was also released. Ex mill had bad leaf feathers, I traveled crooked. It also has a military gearbox and a 225/75 R16 tire, on the highway from Prague it was hell on earth According to GPS, I traveled comfortably at a speed of 53 km / h. I relied a little on the fact that we were a family of police officers, but fortunately everything went well. I've never seen so many middle-aged middlemen in my life. I think it's the most expensive Ex mill in the world. Now I will try to repair the Ex Mill and make it a good car. I found out that the Ex mill was demolished to the left, I'm upset. Sometimes I add a few photos with a caption and I will be happy for help and advice. Unfortunately, Google translates. My reactions will be slow.                       

Several photos of the truck in Norway, the customs warehouse and the way home.

Screenshot_2021-06-30-14-00-44-415_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

IMG_20200727_115506.jpg

IMG_20200727_115446.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Sad to hear about a bad experience when buying the ex-mil. It is the sellers responsibility to apply for export-licence for military vehicles. I sold an ex-mil in 2018 to a person in Bratislava/Slovakia, and with the export-license it was no problem at all. 
It is the ministry of foreign affairs who processes applications. Link: https://www.regjeringen.no/no/tema/utenrikssaker/Eksportkontroll/soknadsinformasjon/slik-soker-du-lisens/id2008499/

It can all be done online, and it is a mere formality.

Good luck with the restoration!

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

4 timer siden, Stig skrev:

Hi, I had a license from Norway, but apparently the conditions tightened and the Norwegian customs officers wanted a second one directly from the soldiers. It is said that she wanted another permit before the purchase of LR Czech Republic, which is provided by a special company. Apparently everyone had a bad day. Thansk a lot.

4 timer siden, Stig skrev:

Finally I received parabolic springs (GP), I waited for them for several months. I wanted to have 3 leaves on the front axle, but it was impossible to get them.

IMG_20210702_203440.jpg

IMG_20210702_185637.jpg

IMG_20210702_185643.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Are you sure about which side the springs are mounted? I was told by GB-springs that off-side (O/S) is right, and near side (N/S) is left on left-hand -drive vehicles...

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

23 timer siden, Stig skrev:

Are you sure about which side the springs are mounted? I was told by GB-springs that off-side (O/S) is right, and near side (N/S) is left on left-hand -drive vehicles...

I was scared now. I mounted according to YouTube, but vice versa, because the ex mill has left-hand drive.
Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

I have lost count of how many leafspung vehicles I have had to toss around the springs in order to get an okay result.

Sometimes the springs have settled in at different heights so I would have to toss around again.

Luckily I had costumers used to LandRover hiccups.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Some people put pads under one side of the vehicle so that it is not crooked, I have no experience. It will be visible when the car is on. Then they'll see. Now I have to go on holiday with my wife, I'm already looking forward to putting on my bikes. I have over 100 kg, maybe it will be compared.:D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 4 uker senere...

Hi, so the LR is already built on wheels. Height difference to about 1 to 1.5 cm. It can be seen on the garage door. I wanted to go out and take a few photos, but when I add gas, the engine goes out. Works only at idle and full screen. a week ago the engine worked well. I think there will be a problem with the carburetor. I'll have to clean it.

IMG_20210721_112850.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 2 måneder senere...
  • 3 uker senere...

Hi, I was driving new 9.00 x 16 tires, I was very scared of the noise. I don't have wheels balanced (no lead). I tried to drive the tire according to GPS max. 85 - 90 km / h. The tires were quiet and relatively stable. The alternator buzzed the most. Tires have one problem. 
When the vehicle is stationary for a longer time, an oval is formed from the tires. The rear light part of the vehicle jumps and but only 2 to 3 km. Then it's OK. The ride was dry. These are Indian Speedways.

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 9 måneder senere...

Ahoj, před časem jsem začal opravovat auto. Musel jsem vyndat rozbitou přepážku, která čeká na opravu. Mezitím se snažím upravit levý blatník na vojenskou verzi, zkontrolovat elektrovýzbroj, lakovat a nakonzervovat díly. Největší problém kromě přepážky je zatím totálně zrezivělá přístrojová deska, protože do vozidla zatékalo. Motor má kompresi 9 Bar., stejnou na všech válcích. Převodovka jeví známky většího opotřebení (převody), ale funguje. Mám pocit, že to nikdy nedám dohromady.IMG_20220505_184221.jpg

IMG_20220505_184227.jpg

IMG_20220505_184405.jpg

IMG_20220526_164443.jpg

IMG_20220629_150431.jpg

IMG_20220629_212202.jpg

IMG_20220719_141000.jpg

IMG_20220724_180443.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

"Hei, jeg begynte å reparere bilen min for en stund siden. Jeg måtte ta ut et ødelagt skott som venter på reparasjon. I mellomtiden prøver jeg å modifisere venstre fender til en militær versjon, sjekke den elektriske rustningen, male og bevare delene. Det største problemet foruten skottet så langt er det totalt rustne dashbordet fordi det lekket inn i kjøretøyet. Motoren har en kompresjon på 9 Bar., likt på alle sylindre. Transmisjonen viser tegn til mer slitasje (gir) men fungerer. Jeg føler at jeg aldri kommer til å ta det sammen."

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 5 måneder senere...

Hei, jeg har jobbet litt med LR-en min igjen. Motoren er tilbake i rammen og jeg har begynt å montere eksosrør og dynamobrakett. Jeg måtte bytte lager på dynamoen. Jeg måtte også bytte ut gimbalen foran, den gamle var kaput. Nå holder jeg på med reparasjonen av instrumentpanelet, det er totalt rustent. Jeg vil informere deg igjen om videre aktiviteter. Takk så mye.:)

20230121_150937.jpg

20221228_150117.jpg

IMG_20220927_170641.jpg

image.jpg

20230108_152048.jpg

20230122_162326.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

• 7 måneder senere...

Hei, jeg har ikke lagt ut noe på forumet her på lenge fordi jeg er veldig opptatt på jobben min, men det jobbes fortsatt med kjøretøyet. Jeg skal gjøre det bedre. Nå trenger jeg noen råd om kabling. Hvorfor trengs kabelen på valsen på skilleveggen? Kabelen min er skadet. Tusen takk.20230908_132540.jpg

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Hei, endelig har jeg litt tid. Det ble laget en skillevegg på kjøretøyet, som deretter ble galvanisert i et varmt bad. Skottet var svært løst og skadet etter ulykken. Det ble gjort mye arbeid med sveisemaskinen og også med tetningsmassen. Har også fikset dashbordet og nå prøver jeg å sette alt sammen igjen. Jeg setter tilbake 24V tenningen og venter sakte på første start. Jeg legger ved noen bilder.

IMG-20230329-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20230812-WA0001.jpg

20230304_184811.jpg

20230308_154628.jpg

IMG-20230812-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20230407-WA0001.jpg

20230830_164326.jpg

20230830_164252.jpg

20230830_164235.jpg

20230830_164353.jpg

Kommunikasjonen min er problematisk, ellers ville jeg skrevet mer. Takk for oversettelsen.:D

Lenke til kommentar
Del på andre sider

Bli med i samtalen

Du kan publisere innhold nå og registrere deg senere. Hvis du har en konto, logg inn nå for å poste med kontoen din.

Gjest
Skriv svar til emnet...

×   Du har limt inn tekst med formatering.   Lim inn uten formatering i stedet

Du kan kun bruke opp til 75 smilefjes.

×   Lenken din har blitt bygget inn på siden automatisk.   Vis som en ordinær lenke i stedet

×   Tidligere tekst har blitt gjenopprettet.   Tøm tekstverktøy

×   Du kan ikke lime inn bilder direkte. Last opp eller legg inn bilder fra URL.

• Opprett ny...